Friday, June 12, 2009

Been a while...

It has been a while since I blogged. Oops! Actually I have been having a couple of issues that have put me in a little photog slump and behind my ballgame. My computer is not acting right, it will not burn a CD. I have figured out what the problem is not, now to figure out what it is. Not being able to burn a CD right now is a problem when someone wants their pictures. I have one person patiently waiting now. The other issue, I can not talk about here but...I am going to do the best I can to handle it the best way possible. Enough said....
On an exciting note, I got to go home for a weekend and ended up getting a new 8Gig CF card!!! Can I get a whoop whoop? I have been using two 4Gig cards, a 2 Gig, a 1 Gig and a 512. Now I should not have to worry about switching cards so much. Maybe I can hook my daddy up with a card. He has been using my old DSLR and is really enjoying it. I bet he could use another one.
I also got a new prop. It is a cute watermelon hat for babies. I meant to try it out on my precious niece but...forgot. Oh well...maybe I can take pictures of a baby soon. Hum...I do have a shoot on Monday. It is a family of 4. The kids are 1 1/2 and 4 I think. I am really looking forward to it! It is a guy that Mike works with and his family so I am looking forward to also working with someone I do not know. It will be totally different I think, in a good way. And who knows who they know who may like their pictures and need a photographer. We will see.
I am finishing up editing a birthday party. It was a good time! A precious, precious party! The little girl turned 2 and has pony rides in her back yard. It was really sweet. However it was really hard. It was really sunny and very spotty in the shaded areas. Any photogs have some fabulous tricks for this? I did get some good pictures but the lighting killed me. I hope to have the pictures to her this week. Her girls are so so pretty. I am doing a family shoot of them soon as well! I am really excited about that! Just wait until you see this family! Gorgeous!
Also, Mike has a guy that works with him whose wife is due in July. I am going to do a newborn session with them once the baby is born! So excited! I have not actually talked with them yet because Mike has not done his job for me :) but I will soon. Can't wait.
I guess that is all I have going on for now. Will post some birthday party pix soon. Maybe tonight.
And because a post if much better with a picture....here is my sweet hubbygiving me a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment