Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I want to win!!!

I am entering to win a new lens today! Check it out at http://mcpactions.com/blog/2009/07/08/win-an-slr-lens-brand-new-tamron-lens-%E2%80%93-18-270mm-or-28-300mm/ !!! You can enter to win at this site!! I follow the mcpactions blog regularly and and am a big fan of Jodi's work! Today TAMRON and Jodi are having a contest to WIN this lens! How exciting!!! Why do I want this lens??? Because I need it! I have a kit lens and a Canon 50mm 1.8. I love my 50mm but would so love and could get lots of use from a zoom. I hope to open my business soon so anything that would help me be better prepared and take better pictures, well then I NEED!!! :) So...cross your fingers for me and maybe I will win! I might wet my pants if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment