Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today we had a First birthday party to go to. I was really excited to have the opportunity to take some pictures of something other than the back of Sullivan's head! Another friend of mine was going to be shooting too. Both of us beginners, just wanting to learn. Well, I had so much fun until I got home and uploaded the pix! I am so disappointed in the pictures I took. I got a bit confused when I found out my ISO was too high from a photographer friend. So when I turned it down....I was lost. Why? I don't know. I seems as if either I do not know how to focus my camera OR my shutter speed was way too slow. I shot in AV mode which helps me out with exposure but still have a bunch of not so good pix! Hum....I have a lot of learning to do. Out of the 291 pictures I took I like about 12. Here are a few of the ones I like!









No comments:

Post a Comment