Thursday, April 23, 2009

I hear bells....

Yes those would be wedding bells! No I am not getting married again! Although I would love to do it all over again! It was so much fun! My friend Meghan Justice of Justice Photography called me today and she is doing her first wedding! AND...she wants me to second shoot with her. I am beyond excited! So, the big day is May9th and although editing will take a while....I will post my fav's for you to see!!! Whoopty Doo, it's a nice day for a..white wedding!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, she hasn't confirmed yet! We will know for sure tomorrow. :D We will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to save this as a draft for a bit....it is not 100% confirmed yet so....I better keep my excitement down and not jinx us! I hope Meghan gets this shoot! It would be great for her business and such a great learning experience for us both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Y'all will get the shoot - I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for you!! I shoot my first wedding on May 1st..Hot diggity Dog!

    ReplyDelete